Rules & Regulations
- JCN is a "closed networking" group. Only one person from each profession is permitted as a member at any one time. Members may express concerns about a visitor that is requesting membership when there are potential occupational conflicts.
- Members must represent their primary occupation.
- Attendance is critical to the group. A substitute may be sent in place of a member. A member is allowed one unexcused absence per quarter.
- Inside the market area of Jessamine and Fayette Counties, a member may not belong to any other "closed networking" group that has a primary purpose of passing business referrals.
- Membership dues are $60 per year.
- As visitors, businesses are welcome to attend two meetings per year.